Akela Constructions recently completed (July 2018) a new carpark at Kallangur State School offering around 100 carpark spaces.
Hundreds of students travel to and from the school every morning and afternoon. The car park will make it safer for them, and their teachers, during those busy periods. It will also ease traffic congestion and parents will be able park at the school and take their cars off local roads.
The project included:
• Construction of the new car park in accordance with the drawings, specifications and schedules
• Removal of trees and stumps
• Removal of existing shed structure and basketball half court
• Line markings and signage at the car park as required
• Install site drainage as specified and documented on the drawings including connections into existing stormwater lines
• Preserve and maintain existing fencing, water bubbler and all existing active services
• Installation of wheels-stops to each new parking bay
• Provide all required certificates