Akela transformed an existing old house into a brand new child care centre. The old building was refurbished and extended with new outdoor play areas, light airy classrooms, functional kitchen and offices. The grounds were landscaped and a car park added with a new vehicular crossover installed for access to the site.
Click on the photos below to see a gallery of images from the completed project. To the right is an artist’s impression of the project.
The project involved:
- Project management
- Storm water Retention
- Underground services including sewer, stormwater and electrical
- Concrete and Masonry
- Truss & Frames
- Rear Bio Retention
- Rough in of Plumbing & Electrical
- Supply and Installation of Windows, Doors, Cladding, Timber decks
- Supply and Installation of Joinery, Flooring, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing fixtures.
- Supply and installation of Boardwalk, Aluminium fencing, Bridge, Boundary fencing, Balustrade Fencing
- Installation of Carpark, entrance carpark and all associated Civil works
- All external Landscaping
Commenced December 2016 with completion in July 2017.