We offer clients design services to optimise project satisfaction and streamline certification, approval and regulatory processes.
Akela Contructions can take a project from concept to completion with our project management experience.
Engaging Akela Constructions as Project Manager ensures your project:
- Will be handled with the highest degree of skill and professionalism
- Will have a carefully staged design and construction process
- Will result in overall client satisfaction that exceeds expectations
Akela Constructions has over ten years’ experience delivering all kinds of commercial building projects from large-scale construction of new facilities to minor building works.
Akela Constructions is a registered builder with the Queensland Government, and currently holds:
- PQC (Pre-Qualified Contractor) Level 2
- DETE SOA 101232 Asset Maintenance Approved Builder
- BAS SOA-0914SEQ Unplanned Maintenance & Minor Upgrade Services Approved Builder
We work closely with Schools, Department of Education, Training and Employment (DETE) and other Departmental clients and local authorities to provide high quality design, building and project management services. We specialise in the following areas:
- New Projects & Extensions
- Facilities maintenance and upgrade work
- Project Management
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) Compliance
Akela Constructions accepts and takes on projects through direct to market work, standard quote and tender procurement processes and through our DETE SOA for Asset Maintenance.
Commercial & Retail
Akela Constructions undertakes work for a range of Commercial and Retail clients.
We provide commercial and retail fitout and building services in the following areas:
- Factory fit outs
- Retail and office fit outs
- Signage, Flooring, Seating
- Landscaping, decking, playgrounds
- Kitchens, bathrooms, boardrooms, reception/ administration
- Customised designs
- Design and project management
- General building works
Akela Constructions stays up-to-date with the construction industry by attending regular BSA and Master Builders seminars. Our compliance certifications include:
- QBCC Licence Number 1101692 (Queensland)
- Master Builders Member (Queensland)
- PQC number 3100 (for Queensland Government projects)
- Blue Cards
- Working With Children Check (QLD’s Blue Card system) for all employees
- Asbestos Removal – Akela Constructions holds a Type B Asbestos Licence and ensures appropriate compliance with procedures
- Environmental / safety compliance
- Quality assurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance